Our Grand Island office is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. with lunch from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. Our Kearney office is open Friday from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. Orthodontic diagnostic records are performed at our Grand Island office. Appointment times are reserved exclusively for you. We try very hard to maintain our schedule and see you at your appointment time. When treatment is started, certain appointments must be scheduled in the morning or early afternoon. To make it convenient for everyone, we try to see as many patients after school as possible once treatment is in progress. After hours emergencies are taken care of personally by the doctors.
Orthodontic Diagnostic Records Appointment
For us to plan the best orthodontic treatment, we will need more diagnostic information.
- Panoramic X-ray: This X-ray shows all the teeth and the jaw bones. It shows the positions of the baby and permanent teeth. Correct timing of orthodontic treatment is very important, and this X-ray provides the doctors with diagnostic information.
- Cephalometric X-ray: This X-ray of the head shows the relationship of the teeth and the jaws. It is very useful in determining the type of orthodontic treatment that is best for that person.
- Digital Images: Eight images are taken – three of the face and six of the teeth. These images help us to visualize the initial shape and position of the teeth and serve as a starting point reference for future growth and treatment changes.
- Orthodontic Examination: The doctors will do a complete orthodontic evaluation of the face and teeth to further determine the best type of treatment.
The orthodontic records fee is due at the records appointment. You may pay by cash, check, Visa or MasterCard. We will submit a claim form to your insurance company following the orthodontic records appointment.
Case Presentation Appointment
The patient and family members will have a detailed discussion with one of the doctors and the treatment coordinator who will explain the following:
- Orthodontic problems
- Treatment plan and the length of treatment
- Types of orthodontic appliances and braces to be used during treatment
- Informed consent and treatment fee
Treatment fees depend on the type and length of treatment. The fee will be discussed with you at the case presentation appointment when we know the specific treatment.
Online appointment request >>>